i'm actually having the exact same problem... and it only appends in one of my chars.. so, it must mean that is some addon i only use in that char that is causing it. i've been 2 lazy to test it and atm my account is frozen.
but, for a temporary fix, you only need to delete the altas and altasloot savedvariables files.
My first guess upon reading "I can't select any loot lists from the dropdown menus" would be that you don't have the appropriate data modules installed. To view item sets (including PvP gear) you need not only AtlasLoot, but also AtlasLoot_SetsAndPvP, for example.
a. a plugin (AtlasMajorCities/World/whatever) written for another version of Atlas.
b. an alpha/beta version from svn/gcode.
c. an improperly unpacked addon (without preserving folder structure).
d. a combination of the above.
1. Rename your <wow>\WTF folder to WTF_Backup.
2. Remove everything with Atlas in the name from your AddOns folder.
(make a backup first)
3. Download Atlas from this page: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info3896
4. Download Atlasloot Enhanced from this page: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info5541
5. Unpack both to your <wow>\Interface\AddOns\ folder.
Make sure your unpacking program is set to preserve folder structure.
Go into your new Atlas folder to make sure.
If you don't see an Atlas.toc file and a bunch of subfolders, but instead a jumble of files,
it's unpacked wrong... remove and try again to find the "preserve folder" setting in your unpacker (or equivalent).
When you've done all of the above and everything seems ok:
(Inside your AddOns folder is now Atlas, Atlasloot and a bunch of other folders)
Start the game.
Do you still have this problem?
Can you crop that humongous screenshot to the relevant part only please?
It's a symptom of using out of date Atlas plugins. When Dan changed the data format, all the plugins that had no active developer providing updates broke. As a consequence, big notices went up everywhere telling people to delete their old Atlas stuff first, THEN install the new version.
Hello i have 2 errors with Atlasloot since the last patch :
1. [2008/10/16 11:18:59-1984-x1]: AtlasLoot-5.00.02\Core\Launchers.lua:116: attempt to call method 'SetFuBarOption' (a nil value)
4. [2008/10/16 11:19:05-1984-x1]: AtlasLoot-AtlasLoot Enhanced v5.00.02\Core\Options.lua:174: attempt to call method 'Hide' (a nil value)
AtlasLoot-AtlasLoot Enhanced v5.00.02\Core\Options.lua:78: in function `AtlasLootOptions_OnLoad'
AtlasLoot-AtlasLoot Enhanced v5.00.02\Core\AtlasLoot.lua:204: in function `AtlasLoot_OnVariablesLoaded'
AtlasLoot-AtlasLoot Enhanced v5.00.02\Core\AtlasLoot.lua:170: in function `AtlasLoot_OnEvent'
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>
Exactly same problem as Menkey got + i can't view maps at all. Seems im missing some libs or modules. Deleted all stuff from savedvariables and deleted all stuff Atlas* from AddOns. With clear install same problem.