Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\DOCUME~1\Rikard\STARTM~1\Programs\DATAMA~1\WowAce.com\WOWACE~1.APP resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [10.06.2008 18:17:52] : Activation of C:\DOCUME~1\Rikard\STARTM~1\Programs\DATAMA~1\WowAce.com\WOWACE~1.APP has started.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [10.06.2008 18:17:52] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
- The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)
at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.Store.GetAssemblyManifest(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)
at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ProcessOrFollowShortcut(String shortcutFile, TempFile& deployFile)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
***end wall of text***
And when i attempt to use the windows uninstall tool to remove the program, a small window, like an error message flashes once and disappears, too fast to read :)
When i attempt to reinstall/update the application, i get the error above, the same as when trying to start it.