I found many threads for past versions of people whining because this function is wasn't working. I tried that long ago and yeah, it wasn't working for me either.
Now a lot of time passed, and I'm still using Yata (which I use in combination with Enhancer, as much as YATA includes the functions of Enhancer, I like Enhancer more for those, like onscreen timers etc).
Why is this option still present in the addon, if it's not working? ?_?
Actually, the totem sets are a bit buggy. Once you have created a set, if you click it again it toggles back to the No Set totems and this seems to then overwrite the set that you clicked with the No Set totems in the saved variables.
Starting fresh, no saved variables, only FuBar and Yata loaded, the following steps reproduce the problem:
1. Totem Sets -> Add
2. Drag Stoneskin totem down to default slot.
3. Drag Magma totem down to default slot.
4. Drag Healing Stream totem down to default slot.
5. Drag Grounding totem down to default slot.
6. Give it a name like "Solo", click Add.
7. Select No Set from the FuBar tooltip.
8. Select Solo from the Fubar tooltip.
9. Select Solo from the Fubar tooltip AGAIN. Now the No Set totems are shown.
10. Select No Set from the Fubar tooltip. It still shows the No Set totems.
11. Select Solo from the Fubar tooltip. It STILL shows the No Set totems. The Solo set has been overwritten with the No Set totems.