When I try to open the mining options in the Waterfall config it get the following error:
LibRockCongif-1.0: Unknown method "GetIconScale" for
4278: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'value' (a nil
Bug was fixed for a while but then after joining a raid (maybe unrelated) this error started popping up again and I was unable to see my routes... going to clear out my wtf files again but this is getting to be an annoyance.
I just now tried to Add a Route in Tanaris called Mining which would map all Mithril Deposits. After clicking Okay to add the route, I got our old friend the TSP error and the route did not show up on my list of routes:
Hrm, okay well it's a little different now. This time I did a windows search in my WTF folder for Cart*.* and Rock*.* and deleted all of those files. My old routes have now disappeared BUT, I'm getting yet another error. This one's different. It still happens when I first open my map.
I cleared out all Cartographer_*.* files in my WTF folder and yet it seems to remember the Routes that I've created... I have no idea where it's pulling this data from but now I *really* can't get my Routes to work.
I am also receiving the same error after deleting all Cartographer named files within my WTF folder. Also, I have no idea how but somehow Cartographer is remembering the mining Routes that I've created despite deleting the WTF files and is erroring out on me still. This is using v3.0.
I got a error which cuases the rest of the cartographer to fail...it's some thing in the Routes so I turned the routes off and it works fine. I can live with this bad maybe there are others who cant. Here is a bug report I got.
Hi, the errors mean that you are using old versions of the LibRock core libraries (update your libraries by downloading Cartographer from http://files.wowace.com), or that you turned on contract checking in the Rock options (turn it off).
Also, do not post useless lists of addons that you run. They are largely meaningless, and do not provide any real information other than the fact that you have an addon called LibRock (which by itself does nothing), which is redundant because you are already running all addons with libraries embedded.