it looks stuck again, my alpha popped out about an hour ago but the beta i tagged about 2 minutes later hasnt turned up yet. (not sure if i should try tagging it again with the same version number just to check or if that might be a bad idea)
You have two copies of LibDialog because you've hard-embedded it in your repository, then the .pkgmeta file pulls in the latest. I did an SVN checkout of your reporitory and saw LibDialog already there with a MINOR of 1 (latest before this message was 6)
the lib uses a hg repo and i use svn so it doesnt get updated automatically for me as i dont have a hg client. i've re-arranged my mod structure to remind myself its an external and not internal lib. i also made libdatabroker an external as well while i was there, it uses a git repo (and i dont have a git client either).