[2008/07/21 19:28:49-725-x1]: StatBlock_Ammo-2.1\StatBlock_Ammo.lua:30: Usage: GetItemInfo(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")
StatBlock_Ammo-2.1\StatBlock_Ammo.lua:30: in function `?'
StatBlock_Ammo-2.1\StatBlock_Ammo.lua:20: in function <Interface\AddOns\StatBlock_Ammo\StatBlock_Ammo.lua:20>
Been trying out the ranged stats mods today and I cannot get them to display the correct numbers. Specifically I noticed that the attack speed was updated whenever I changed weapons... but to the speed I had PRIOR to the change. I have 1.96 with my 2 comets and 1.90 with my badge axe. If I switched between those two configs, I'd get the exact wrong numbers (1.90 with comets and 1.96 with badge axe).
Also, Hit Rating and Haste Rating should not be in % (or rather, should use Hit% and Haste% instead).
That behaviour seems to be similar to StatBlock_Ammo before it was fixed. I haven't tested it myself though as i don't display my speed %.
Suggestion for StatBlock_Rangedstats: Block to see your current Hunter's Mark strength. I know there's allready an addon like this on the SVN, but i heard it's quite buggy. Nothing too important, but would be nice nevertheless. Also, if you could fix Broker_Durability as it currently shows overall durability as default and not the lowest durability value. My bow broke midfight when Durability showed 37% dura overall.
I'm equipping them by rightclicking them. Also using Closetgnome to switch between Blackflights for soloing and Timeless for raiding. The counter seems to update every time you fire an arrow and after leaving combat. Not when out of combat switching between different arrows. I'd like the counter to update outside of combat aswell, to quickly check how much arrows of each type i have in my bags.
Bug with StatBlock_Ammo: When changing different arrows, the value doesn't update. For example, i have 2914 Timeless Arrows equipped, but when i change to 214 Blackflight Arrows it still shows 2914 left.
Getting this when mousing over ''Yurrcombatlog'' on StatBlockCore.
[2008/07/13 13:02:28-686-x3]: YurrCombatLog-0.3\Core.lua:3323: attempt to call method 'AddLine' (a nil value)
StatBlockCore-2.1\StatBlockCore.lua:361: in function <Interface\AddOns\StatBlockCore\StatBlockCore.lua:357>
Not sure which addon thread to post this in, so posting in both.