- I just started to have a issue with SUF. In bosses with more than one target (Stone Guard, Will of Emperor, Council of Elders), the frame rate drops to 1.
- Same thing happens in Horridon, for example, when Lord Jalak joins the fight or in Twin Consorts when both girls are in arena.
- Bosses with just one target it's fine, however, there is a small "freeze" when I put my target on the main boss.
If I disable SUF (even in mid-fight), the frame rate come back to 60.
The only lua error that I got talk something about "script ran too long Time", but I didn't save it and doesn't happen all the time.
News: I turned on SUF but with BOSS module DISABLED and tested again in Will of Emperor. Everything was fine. So, the problem is with this module, I suppose.
There's no boss module, they are identical to #####target ones like target of target. So there's not really a reason you should have lag issues with just the boss units and not the other ones, unless you aren't using any "Target of X" units.
1) I don't raid at all, so there's no way I'll be able to debug this. And nobody else has reported it, and if it was a widespread issue I'd see more people complaining. If you're able to trace it down to a specific feature in the boss units that's causing it, I can try and look further.
2) Blizzard seems to have made boss units real units, so the polling for status changes is no longer necessary. You could try the latest alpha and see if that fixes it for you.