I checked out the health update and didn't notice any delay compared to the default frames or oUF. I even recorded them side-by-side using Fraps and watching it frame-by-frame. It might be the health loss fade effect either lagging you or making it look like it's slow. I added an option to disable that in the next version, which I'm still testing.
Also in the next version, the timer bars no longer scale with the unit frames.
Don't know if it's my Video-Card or StellarUF related:
When switching to Desktop and returning to WoW, the background of the pet-portrait get's mixed up with weird colors.
Sometimes with activated 3D-Models you see a static image behind the animated pet-portrait aswell.
Seems like a graphics glitch out of my control (try video settings), and the static portrait is intentional since 3D portraits sometimes disappear.
Quote from BlackZam »
I shouldn't really post it here.
But it would be nice if you could add the new shaman totemtimers that you get with the standard blizzard uf.
Other then that, this is still my UF of choise. :)
I've added totem timers in the last update. If you don't like it, there are plenty of alternative timer/buff mods that works with totems.
Sigh at me... When removing PaintChips library some time ago, I forgot to change "black" to rgb values. That's all that was needed to be done. Well, I'm pretty sure this is the final solution. Thanks for the help.
As for the 38 yds, I believe saroz was talking about UnitInRange, which I don't use since it only works on raid/party members.
P.S. For error alerts, I suggest using !BugGrabber/BugSack.
Hmm, if the spell localization was the problem, an error message should've popped. Is your error alert enabled? Anyway, check out the new update and let me know how it is. I hope I fixed it this time; I did a bunch of unrelated changes as well.
That's a disturbing bug that I can't reproduce on my side. I have no idea what could be causing it, but it seems like it's all related to target changing. Does it happen all the time for you? Also, try to see if it happens with just StellarUF running by itself.
Is there any possible way to improve this addon. I mean to add more configurable stuffs like... i really like this addon but i don't want to see Target buffs/debuffs timers, target casting bar and ect coz i use other addon for that.
Delete targetcast.lua for target castbar. Delete auratimers.lua for target buffs/debuffs timer. Also, for the energy/mana ticker, delete powerwatch.lua. Just my implementation of not taking too much memory if you will never use something.
Quote from BlackZam »
[2007/11/25 16:50:47-71-x4]: StellarUF\core.lua:893: bad argument #4 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
StellarUF\core.lua:893: in function `UpUnitInfoText'
StellarUF\core.lua:404: in function `UpUnit'
StellarUF\core.lua:345: in function `?'
StellarUF\core.lua:49: in function <Interface\AddOns\StellarUF\core.lua:48>
<in C code>: in function `TargetNearestEnemy'
<string>:"TARGETNEARESTENEMY":1: in function <[string "TARGETNEARESTENEMY"]:1>
got this error when I was in EOTS and target enemys with tab...
Sorry about the late response. Seems like I don't get email notifications anymore. Anyway, I think I posted a fix (untested) to this error.
None of my mods uses the standard Ace2 slash commands. Whenever you "/stellaruf", the dewdrop menu just pops up. I don't use commander or anything that only works with Ace2 mods (since half my mods aren't Ace2); hence this is the decision to make my mods that are Ace2 the way they are.
In the latest release, I added a convenient solution to StellarUF by making the class icon right clickable to access the options menu w/o typing.