AltAura is somehow preventing Bagnon from updating its data on my bank contents. I just spent about 45 minutes disabling all my addons, enabling one addon at a time, changing the contents of my bank, moving away from the bank, and seeing if Bagnon's cached bank display was correct. I have absolutely no idea how AltAura can be interfering with Bagnon, but with every other addon enabled, I can consistenly reproduce the issue. With AltAura enabled, the bank data is not updated; with AltAura disabled, the bank data is updated. There are no error messages.
Edit: After further testing, it seems the default Aura module does cause this problem this as well. In both cases, logging in with the module disabled (or disabling it and reloading the UI) and then manually enabling it with EnableAddOn and LoadAddOn once logged in allows Bagnon bank data to be updated. I'll post this in the PitBull thread as well (and/or Jira).
For me, the "Side" option is disabled (greyed out) for all frames. If the "Split" option is enabled, I can set the side for buffs/debuffs separately, but I don't want them split. Commenting out the "disabled" property for the Side option let me access the option, and didn't seem to cause any problems.
Edit: While changing some aura option (not sure which one) I got the following error. I'm not sure if it's related to commenting out the code that was disabling the Side option.
[2007/09/09 18:56:23-27-x2]: PitBull_AltAura\update.lua:1072: attempt to index local 'aaf' (a nil value)
PitBull_AltAura\update.lua:1085: in function `ClearAuras'
PitBull_AltAura\options.lua:875: in function `func'
Dewdrop-2.0-48451 (DewdropLib):721: in function <...erface\AddOns\DewdropLib\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:660>