EDIT: Upon further testing, I got honorfuplus and Mendeleev working together. I am at a loss to explain why it works fine on one computer, and not on another. :( *makes note to test further*
Sorry to bother you with spurious bug reports ><
*peeks his head in*
Hey all... I hate popping in with such a bizzare issue. But I hope someone in here can offer some insight. I use both honorfuplus and an addon called Mendeleev. After an evening of turning each of my addons on and off in turn, I finally nailed down a bug I am having, in Mendeleev. Disabling Honorfuplus returns everything to perfect working order.
http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=13270.0 That's the thread in which I outline the Mendeleev issue. In short, the problem is that Mendeleev hooks a tooltip with extra info about materials. When Honorfu is disabled, everything works perfectly. When enabled, Mendeleev starts adding a linebreak where it shouldn't. I have no idea why that happens... I've stared at the code, but i'm not a good coder at all... Totally lost as to where this bug crawls in.
The steps to reproduce were simple, run HonorFu + Mendeleev. Happened every time, as in the attached screenshot.
Hope someone can give an idea, I would hate doing without either of these wonderful addons :)
Hey Spy, should be working correctly again. If not, delete it locally and reinstall from the updater.
Will give it a go, thanks for looking into it.
What tripped it up, might I ask? I couldn't see anything the matter in the structure of it. I just spent an evening at work beating my head on a desk trying to trouble shoot a drive that ate a bunch of files. It would put my mind at ease to know the answer to at least one of the technology mysteries in my life ;)
EDIT: so I stopped being lazy and pulled the svn log. Comments are evil, I agree :P
Hey all. Love the addon. I didn't know the game exposed the number of tokens I had until I used it ^_^
I have a weird issue. This plugin seems to have fallen off the face of the earth as far as the ace updaters know. Neither jwowupdater or wowaceupdater seem to think it exists anymore. IE, not available to install or delete, while I can plainly see it sitting in my addons folder looking perfectly content. I checked my manual downloads directory to make sure that I hadn't installed it by hand for some reason, but no such luck.