Awesome. That will be very helpful. I'm also always interested in what things people think they should be warned for. For example, on the 3rd boss, Priestess Delrissa, do we need warning? If so for what?
Here's what I'm thinking so far.
- Warn for when he channels, it's obvious, but a raid warning is a nice reminder
- Warn for when one of the adds spawn, it's possible to detect this.
- Warn for a phoenix spawn, again if possible.
- Warn for Gravity Lapse soon (I've done this fight several times, and even though all the guides say it happens at 50% health, I've seen it happen over a pretty wide spread, so I'm not sure how useful this will be.)
- Bar for the length of Gravity Lapse (wowhead says the spell is 1m, logs indicate it's closer to 30s)
Selin Fireheart warnings are fine thats all you really need to know.
Warn for when he spawns adds and who the add is targeting.
Warn for who gets the debuff when a add dies.
10% warning, when get gets to 10% he does major damage every 2-3 secs until he dies.
Warning for when she starts to cast Flash Heal.
Warning for when she casts Power Word: Shield.
Apoko - Shaman
Warning for when he starts to cast Lesser Healing Wave.
Warning for when he drops Windfury Totem - PLEASE ADD THIS.
Ellrys Duskhallow - Warlock
Warning for Seed of Corruption.
Yazzai - Warlock
Warning for when starts to cast Blizzard.
Warning for when someone is Polymorphed.
Zelfan - Engineer
Warning for Explosive Sheep.
She has other adds but they dont really have abilities that need a warning.
Warning for Flamestrike.
Warning for when a phoenix is spawned and who it is targeting.
50% health warning for phase 2.
Duration timer for Gravity Lapse.
Warning for Weakened state when Gravity Lapse is over
Shock Barrier Alert and Cast Time on Pyroblast.
Kaelthas is the only boss that changes on Heroic mode when he gets the shock barrier and pyroblast abilities.
yeah they sound great also on heroic Kalethas has a new ability, right before he does Gravity Lapse at 50% hell shield himself and start to cast Pyroblast, and you have to break the shield to stop him casting it or who ever has aggro is gonna get hit in the face with a 44k Pyroblast.
ill try and get into a Heroic MT run and ill post a separate log.
as for the 3rd boss i think there should be warnings for stuff that her and her adds do.
for her id suggest a warning when she casts Flash Heal, Renew and Power Word: Shield and as for her adds...
* Kagani Nightstrike (blood elf rogue) - Uses Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, and Gouge. Has Crippling Poison on his weapon. Can Vanish and reappear next to a random target.
* Ellrys Duskhallow (blood elf warlock) - Uses Shadow Bolt, Fear, and Seed of Corruption. Has an Imp pet named Fizzle, which can be killed quickly.
* Eramas Brightblaze (blood elf fury warrior) Pummel
* Yazzai (ethereal mage) - Uses Frostbolt, Blizzard, and randomly Polymorphs a target.
* Warlord Salaris (naga warrior) - Uses Mortal Strike and Intimidating Shout. Hits hard.
* Garaxxas (satyr hunter) - Comes with a pet ravager named Sliver. Can use Freezing Trap.
* Apoko (shaman) - Drops Totems (Windfury, Fire Nova) Heals
* Zelfan (gan'arg engineer) - throws bombs