I'm looking for someone to take over Acheron maintenance and development. Unfortunately, I just don't have time anymore to do any addon development (I haven't even had time to download the latest patch!). If you're interested, send me a message or make a post and I'll get back to you about a transfer of ownership. Thanks and happy developing!
I'm seeing the Unknown issue in the raid I'm in right now. When I look at the death report and look at the tooltip for an individual line item from each one, it's all for the same guy and that guy happens to have a weird character in his name. (It's also a guy who hasn't been in our raid in a while so that could be why I wasn't seeing it before). Maybe I'm reaching, but can anyone else who's experiencing the issue corroborate a pattern there?
Curiouser and curiouser. Aside from seeing the 'Unknown' issue one time on the first night after 3.1, I haven't had any of these issues myself (and I've been raiding 10 or 25 man every single night) so it makes it difficult to reproduce and diagnose. But clearly something is going awry with Acheron. I will dig in to it this week and see if I can't figure out what's going on.
So I did see this at one point last week. But after a couple of nights of raiding attempting to reproduce it, I haven't been able to, and it hasn't happened for me since. Has anyone else experienced this recently?
Recommend you uninstall Acheron_Graph until the author updates it (I'm not the author). He and I have been discussing it in terms of how the two addons might interact, but not have not settled on anything, so for right now, if you're using Acheron_Graph, it's at your own risk.
I just added the ability to see death reports for pets. Because pets are respawned with different GUIDs each time, Acheron tries to be intelligent about merging the pets together at summon time so that it appears to be one entity from the user's standpoint. But I'm a little concerned about what that merge (which involves a deep copy of combat log data) will do to performance. If anyone has any issues in that regard, please do report them here.
Okay, fixed the strata issue with the popup confirmation (actually a strata issue with the main UI frame itself and what AceGUI creates it at).
I think I fixed the popup spam issue. I really don't understand what was causing it, but the code to decide when to popup was more complex than it needed to be so I simplified it. Let me know if it's still occurring.
I've put in a couple of tickets for myself to track the issues. Now that I'm done with the major revisions for DebuffEnough, I'll turn my attention to seeing if I can't figure out what's going on here.