- Durability, Resistance checks, both available to everyone in the raid and no need for manual checks
- Readycheck window for both lead and officer, people in groups outside the zone limit are shown below a divider bar in the window
- Invite zone/guild options, including keyword invite
- Autopromote to raid assistant for everyone in guild, every guildmember in zone, by guild rank, and individual members
- Cooldowns for every class (max level) tracked, and you get to decide which ones to show
- Minimalistic resurrection monitor, just displays a text next to the mouse if you're hovering over a dead person that is already being ressed
- Sortable maintanks, oRA3 will provide a custom sorted MT list based on your preferences, that UFs can display
- Zone/Version checks
All options are contained in a neat sliding panel from the Raidframe (thanks Cladhaire for letting me use the base :))
It will not contain:
- Item checks, pretty much useless nowadays and too intrusive
- MT/PT frames, plenty of UFs out there that can do a lot better job, we just provide the info.
The whole deal is pretty much alpha atm and in heavy flux.