Thanks, I'll merge those in. I'll take a look at holy shock since I scan the tooltips a similar way in the next version. Divine Favor should be fixed. Sacred Shield poses a problem that's probably not worth fixing unfortunately; however, I might be able to hardcode an exception for it.
Thanks Kameril, regarding Sacred Shield the current behaviour is not a big deal, I thought it might be something easy to fix. Possibly having RBM ignore the procced buff and show only the casted one would be slightly better, if that's not trouble. Also I said in the previous post that the procced buff appears to have priority: that's not true, upon further testing it's random which duration is displayed. Either way, Sacred Shield is not worth putting effort in fixing.
I've attached the buff/debuff files for mage and paladin, I hope there isn't too much missing (and not sure I got the alliance-only paladin spells right), but anyway it's a start. :)
Couple of things I noticed regarding the paladin stuff:
- RBM doesn't show the cooldown for Holy Shock. I haven't looked through the code but I suppose you scan the 3rd line of the tooltip for a time. The problem with Holy Shock is that it has 2 ranges, 1 each for friends/enemies, so the cooldown is on the 4th line. I'm not aware of any other spells with the same cooldown, so it might be easier to treat it as an exception, but anyway that's your call!
- Sacred Shield is actually 2 buffs: one that lasts 30 seconds and the other is a proc on hit. They both have same name, but different icons and can be on at the same time. RBM shows only one of them, and I can't find the spell ID for the proc. In my testing if both buffs were active, the procced buff was always shown, not sure if that's consistent or just happened for me. When the procced buff duration is shown in RBM, the icon is still the one from the normal buff. I hope my explanation is not too messy...
There's also Divine Favor cooldown not being shown, but since it's same idea as Combustion for mages, it's probably fixed already in the new version.
I tried RBM for first time yesterday, and I'm pretty impressed with it! Though I noticed a few problems, I know there's a new version coming soon, but I'll just mention them here:
- mage's Combustion has the wrong spell ID in CooldownWatch.lua, it needs to be 28682 (11129 is the talent's ID).
- regarding Combustion, the cooldown is shown wrong, RBM starts the bar when Combustion is activated, it should start it when the Combustion buff goes away.
- refreshing self-buffs doesn't refresh the bar, the one I noticed was Mage Armor. Reloading UI shows the correct duration in bar.
I've also created a Mage.lua file for DeBuffWatch, and working on Paladin.lua (I've actually had them both then I decided to overwrite RBM folders, don't ask why, so I had to start from scratch again). Maybe the next version will have those, but if not I could post them here.
One suggestion I have: currently you can select the item cooldowns by enabling items from a list of what you have in bags. Is it possible to have the option to enable the item cooldowns for your equipped items only? Maybe other people have different needs, personally that's all I really want, possibly the potions cooldown but since the 3.0 potion changes that's not needed either.