With your last update during testeing the new option translation i noticed that currently you must first enable the "Light Mode" Option then disable it agin. You must du this because without doing that you CANT use the following tree options:
Spell Damage Type
Enable Custom Events
Spell Damage Colors
If you done this all works, but if you go again to the Option Menu this 3 Options are again disabled. And yes i done a reset, made the options new and relog wow to confirm this.
Gamefaq, I cannot find anything wrong with the localization that would cause the error you are getting. Could you try reseting your options and see if you still have the issue. I'm not sure why the label for the checkbox isn't showing up either. It is definied in the localization file. Does the "*" character cause problem in the German client?
No it´s what i noticed during tranlation not this. Your code ist what i can see VERY sensitively how i describe something. In this case if i type for this Option:
"Markiere Kampftext" = Everything is ok no errors
but if I write in such a way, what means the same into German
"Kampftext markieren" = The Option is black like in the picture above = no text, no description and the error above appears when i try to switch that option.
Don´t ask me why that happens.
Anyway i finished the German Translation, No Errors or untranslated Parts anymore and the SCTD translation i´ve done too...i attach both translations here.
PS: Feature Request please increase the size of the option windows a little bit. I use the ClearFont Addon since it has very good to read Fonts. But the Texts overlap now faster since the Font it uses is a little bit bigger.
I update the german local currently... and well theres more then only 20% left :-/
PS: with last svn at login:
[17:02-61]: sctd\sctd.lua:135: attempt to call method `RegisterChatCommand' (a nil value)
sctd\sctd.lua:135: in function `OnInitialize'
AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:215: in function `InitializeAddon'
AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:110: in function `obj_method'
AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:213: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:919: in function <...\AddOns\MobHealth\Libs\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:911>