Im still getting the Loot trigger (on screen display) as "loot0%" or something like this... Any tips/help?
Thx for all the efforts on keepin the awesome SCT alive guys!
Yes, you will get that message for loot until Prof_Albert reworks that bit of code. I only wanted to provide a workaround to get the addon up and running again after patch 2.4.2; I didn't want to make further changes since I don't know which direction he plans to take Parrot from here.
I have updated Parrot to fix the global string error. (Sorry, players not on 2.4.2 yet, I did not include a workaround for you.)
Users will still need to manually edit their copies of LibParser-4.0.lua
on lines 1217-1219 change
local GOLD_MATCH = "(%d+) " .. _G.GOLD
local SILVER_MATCH = "(%d+) " .. _G.SILVER
local COPPER_MATCH = "(%d+) " .. _G.COPPER
local GOLD_MATCH = "(%d+) " .. _G.GOLD_AMOUNT
local SILVER_MATCH = "(%d+) " .. _G.SILVER_AMOUNT
local COPPER_MATCH = "(%d+) " .. _G.COPPER_AMOUNT
Edit: Due to the deletion of LibParser-4.0 from the svn, updates for Parrot can't be downloaded from files.wowace.com. (The script that produces the .zip files will just skip over Parrot until something is done about its dependency on LibParser-4.0.)
So, in addition to the changes I noted above, you'll need to find lines 78-80 in Loot.lua and change them from
local GOLD_ABBR = utf8trunc(_G.GOLD, 1)
local SILVER_ABBR = utf8trunc(_G.SILVER, 1)
local COPPER_ABBR = utf8trunc(_G.COPPER, 1)
local GOLD_ABBR = utf8trunc(_G.GOLD_AMOUNT, 1)
local SILVER_ABBR = utf8trunc(_G.SILVER_AMOUNT, 1)
local COPPER_ABBR = utf8trunc(_G.COPPER_AMOUNT, 1)