updated, finally... anyway fixed the /sa hstrade error, and a potential issue with sending messages.
Sariash: Thats just weird... I did try lookin at Visor, but after a few minutes of trying to keep track of os and es and db.x and who knows how many other one and two letter variables, i felt like shooting myself in the face.
stripe: you've probly already looked at it by now, but no. There's no real changes, some new options, mainly dealing with buttons, cause i got sick of everyone wanting to move them :P
nah, im too lazy to use the SVN :P hell, i didnt even download a client until the other day when i needed to get all the new babble-lib stuff for this. Took me a half hour or so... i hate my crappy dialup.
Its like ShardTracker, but less broken :P. Seriously though, I've spent the last three days updating to Ace2, and I've split it into 2 addons: ShardAceEngine, which handles all the ugly stuff, like inventory and spell tracking, and ShardAce, which is the classic interface we know and love, which should make it easy to write new frontends, like a fubar plugin for instance.