These are hardly 'high priority' requests, but PerfectRaid recently added a /perfectraid inverse and a /perfectraid border set of options. These are absolutely wonderful features. The border for the 'look', and the inverse for the playability. Since it might be as simple as cut&paste from PR... ;)
Thanks maia... I should have looked myself before asking. It was painfully easy to fix up. Someday I'll look at adding it as a proper option and submitting a patch for stick in up in a branch in the repository.
Some minor requests, if you'd have them. Most of these are simply cosmetic.
* When a target is in your party (blue <), _and_ is in the most need (red <), could we have a 3rd color for this state (a hot pink or something - something that shows your group is hosed ;)?
* Could the "H" for 'being healed' be a different color if it is the target _you_ are healing, vs. being a target someone else is already healing?
* I'd like an option to put a very thin frame/border around each health bar. For some reason, I have trouble telling where the bar should end, so I tend to cast heals when the bar is already just a pixel away from the end. Some sort of indicator to show where the 100% mark is (a border, a line, whatever)
* An option to reverse the healthbar direction (ie., the bar _grows_ as damage is taken). This is a holdover from CastParty/WatchDog. This option would eliminate the need for the above request. For some reason, I find it MUCH easier to heal the person with the 'longest bar' than the person with the 'shortest bar'.
* The ability to put a small font on the bar indicating number of hitpoints that need healing.
Of all the requests above, reversable healthbar direction would be my top pick ;) Thanks again for a great mod. As expected, I pretty much don't _need_ any other bars now. Woo hoo!
Excellent, will give that a shot if I don't find replacement bars! I'm starting to wonder though if PerfectRaid + Squishy + CorkFu might provide all I need just in themselves :)
As for the link to Clique, it is in a branch in the repository - which implies it is still fairly beta, but from the log appears to be under pretty active development so good enough for trying out .
(Tanget: Don't call it "the SVN"... it is "the repository", or "_in_ SVN" - SVN is a program/protocol... we don't call it "the WoW". Yes yes, I know, pet peeve. Just had to get it off my chest. No offense to anyone ;) )
Thanks for the note that WatchDog support just isn't there at all. The first 5 pages of this thread made mention that at one point in time it was ;)
I switched to AceHeal, which works perfect (though I'm off to try Clique as well since you mentioned it). The only problem I've had with AceHeal is that I couldn't use the nice super-compact but wholly complete WatchDog bars and haven't found the perfect replacement yet. Perl Classic is kinda close, but still a bit bulky (UI wise).
An excellent addon. I love the amount of info packed into such a small space.
I was unable to get clickcasting with WatchDog to work though. Worked fine with PerfectRaid, so it was doable ;) Appears I'll eventually switch to AceHeal anyway but was just curious if there was a trick to it in the meantime.