(Someone might want to move this to a move appropriate forum, i'm not really aware of where this thread belongs)
Okay, I have just installed bugsack and can now give more info on this error. It seems there is a conflict between WebDKP and Fubar and AceEvent?
[2006/11/02 00:42:39-50]: FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:156: attempt to concatenate global `UIDROPDOWNMENU_OPEN_MENU' (a nil value)
FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:156: in function `UIDropDownMenu_AddButton'
WebDKP\AutoFill.lua:199: in function `WebDKP_AddAutofillChoice'
WebDKP\AutoFill.lua:178: in function `WebDKP_Options_Autofill_DropDown_Init'
WebDKP\WebDKP.lua:179: in function `WebDKP_ADDON_LOADED'
WebDKP\WebDKP.lua:162: in function `WebDKP_OnEvent'
<string>:"WebDKP_Frame:OnEvent":2: in main chunk
<in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
<in C code>: in function `pcall'
FuBar\FuBar.lua:650: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:646>
FuBar\FuBar.lua:917: in function `LoadPlugin'
FuBar\FuBar.lua:1036: in function `event'
AceEvent\AceEvent-2.0.lua:422: in function <...\AddOns\ag_UnitFrames\libs\AceEvent\AceEvent-2.0.lua:402>
If someone can maybe tell me what *might* be wrong, I will have a talk to the webdkp author about it or take a look at it myself.
I've recently switched to almost only using Ace2 mods. I'm very happy about this and I like how much each addon is updated. But today I ran into a problem. When installing the addon "WebDKP" i got this error:
"Interface\FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:156: attempt to concatenate global 'UIDROPDOWNMENU_OPEN_MENU' (a nil value)"
I am quite sure this error is linked to some Ace2 addons. Especially Fubar. I\ve tried most of the day enabling/disabling mods and with many fubar2 plugins i found that "plugin1" is working, "plugin2" is working but when they are both loaded they gave me above error. I found at least two pairs of fubar2 plugins that gave me this.
I use the latest Fubar and addons from wowace.com/files. I've considered dithcing fubar, but it's just so useful when you are using lots of ace2 addons like i am.