Baggins_LibFilter fixed up my biggest issues with Baggins for the moment, thanks for pointing that one out. Bank access is still wonky, but I rarely use my bank - I'm much more of a use or sell type of player.
I saw cargBags, but I didn't see any layouts that I liked. I was hoping to avoid hours of configuration.
I'll take a look at Luggage, I don't recall seeing that one in my searches.
I am looking for a bag mod, and having quite a bit of difficulty finding one that has a few key features.
1) Item filter with separate, collapsible groups based on type (IE: armor, trash, consumables, quest items). Massive plus if these come pre-configured.
2) Compact (as can be with the above feature), in single window. I often play with my bags open to grab potions, quest items, or swap gear. I am out of action bar buttons!
3) Can recognize Blizzard equipment manager sets and filter them out. I have on average three armor sets per character and I am constantly accidentally selling gear if I don't filter it out.
Most addons I find either rely on manual or addon assisted sorting (bad when I have three armor sets plus a pile of trash greens and blues), or create quite a few windows and take up half my screen.
Baggins set to all in one mode basically does this, and I'd be happy to stick with it if instead someone can point me to some solutions with other issues I have with it.
1) Default filters are grossly out of date. I've heard rumor of another library that fixes this, but I've lost track of where that was said.
2) No filter or plugin available for equipment manager that I could find. I'm using item rack and the plugin for it now, but I'd like to migrate off it.
3) No bank bags and bugs with toggling the bank frame (alpha patch supposedly fixes the bug at least, which I will try).
4) No LDB entry for bags free. Minor issue, but I finally replaced all my Rock based addons so Fubar based addons are problem.