The default behavior seems to get changed in these few days.
Although the KB says the default is set to blank, but it seems to be "ignore" previously.
It's fine for me if this is not "corrected" and if not defined, then default will be "blank". But this bring up another issue. See below.
2. Multiple lines but translation is empty.
Assumed we have below in English:
World!]=] ] = [=[Hello
Now, when handle-unlocalized is set to blank, the current result will be:
-- L[ [=[Hello
World!]=] ] = ""
This will result in errors.
The default is "none" which is working fine previously. But today I found the namespace "ToC" I created was also exported.
If I am understanding correctly, "ToC" as a namespace is a subnamespace to the "base", which should not be exported unless specified.
But correct me if I am wrong.
As I got above behavior, so I tried to specified namespace="" to force it to export the base only. But still the "ToC" get exported in any way.