Looks like I am having issues with the .pkgmeta file when updating the SVN format to the new https url. As @Torhal pointed out, check Dashboard->Builds->#<build_number> to see what went wrong with your builds
Hello, I am having issues with pushing new updates to cursed and getting any external libraries with my new addon.
I followed similar methods with my previous addon BaikActionbar and everything worked there. Maybe theres some conflicts with the new curseforge site?
New Releases With Tags:
I seems to have trouble updating with tags. It seemed to do the initial alpha commit. I was unable to get a beta tag to work, but any subsequent tags didn't. It almost as if I can only submit one target per release "type" (alpha, beta, maybe release?).
The commands I use on git to push to the cursed servers:
git tag 1.0-beta git push wowace 1.0-beta
Note: wowace being my remote for the cursed repository since I have the origin at bitbucket.
This usually works for me, not sure if I am messing something up. I even update the master and I get zero errors. When I try to repush, I just get a message indicating that everything is up-to-date. Checking the .git/config file, my remote alias is pointing to the correct url. So not sure if I am messing up or if this is a known issue :/
Edit: I should clarify in the settings on the website, I set it to package all commits. I put my files in the archive to try and prevent people from downloading anything.
I was not getting any external libraries to be packaged with my addon. I have done it before with the "older" version that worked a few weeks back. Again, followed similar format to my previous addon, noticed that there has been some updates. I tried changing it to pkgmeta.yaml. Updated all the libraries to use the https git link instead of the old svn link. Not completely sure if this is fixed since the above issue isn't fixed.