well we tried it tonight in SSC.. seemed to be working ok.
Start raid, imported dkp, all that was fine.
Export raid... and got the following:
MorgDKP\DKPTracker.lua:181: attempt to concatenate field 'eqdkp' (a nil value)
MorgDKP\RaidFunctions.lua:25: in function `ExportRaids'
MorgDKP\MorgDKPOptions.lua:432: in function `func'
Dewdrop-2.0-56529 (BigBrother):721: in function <...e\AddOns\BigBrother\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:660>
Not sure what the bigbrother thing has to do with it, but it won't let me export and it gives me that exact error every time I try to
I am looking to add eqdkp plus functionality to the mod. To do this I need access to an eqdkp+ database so if you have an extra install that you don't mind me playing with please let me know. I would need ftp access to that database as well as admin priveledges on that eqdkp+ website.
Thanks for any help:)
I can install one for you, but you know the export function won't work already :D
MorgDKP\BidQuery.lua:591: Babble-Class-2.2: Bad argument #2 to 'GetColor' (string expected, got nil)
Babble-Class-2.2-5428740629:132 in function 'GetColor'
MorgDKP\BidQuery.lua:591 in function 'OnToltipUpdate'
This happens when I don't even have the addon set to enabled, and if in a raid with it enabled, it spits that error out every time I mouse over any item or toolbar with an item in it.
Alrighty, I'll play with the new one tonight, was getting lots and lots of tablet errors last night with 6.06
Also, on the export side of things.. new setup using php4, no php.ini and it will not export on that system either.
Not sure if it has something to do with my systems being windows based instead of *nix or not, but something isn't working somewhere.
Cookies/sessions are working on both php5 and php4 installs of my server as I can do tests with multiple things to verify they are being set/read/sent correctly..
But it shouldn't matter as long as the export file you gave me doesn't change to not allow the auto-export
The php.ini is processed correctly and loaded for all sites, and as I stated earlier, I did try deleting the php.ini and restarting apache with the same problem.
Your install does not have virtual directory support or thread safety as mine does.
Also, yours uses cgi/fast-cgi processing as mine uses Apache 2
Aside from that there are a lot of variations between our installs, none of which should matter about the session/cookie data.
Thanks for the info page, I'll dig thru and see if I can find anything blaring later when I have more time.
Save it as any name with .php on the end, and browse to it, the data it spits out is what I'd like to see to verify what exactly the differences are so I can try to find out what isn't working right. Cookies are being set on multiple things on my sites, including eqdkp and the site login system so I can't believe that it would be the cookies that are broken.
Editing the file to input the cost is useful for people like many in my guild that install/re-install often and forget to save their SV files, therefore making all the entries required when they start up again. It also helps assign values to spec/off-spec ahead of time so new raid leaders can see without question what costs what. We have a fairly unique point system (no zero sum, no bidding, but a flat fixed cost based on spec, off-spec and rank)
As far as exporting the ranks, we have over 300 people listed in our dkp pool, and only ~90 active members, which means when you query a class or all it returns a crap load of people that no longer exist or should be cared about, but they're still there.
And for the php.ini thing, as I said before there is no way I can or will delete that since I host a lot of sites and that has settings for security and all sorts of fun things in it. Just need to find the one setting that isn't correct (and every other export tool I've used works fine including ctraid, NRT, DKPMon, GetDKP, MLDKP, NurfedDKP, etc, etc...)
I'm still not able to use the normal file, I have to manually put in the path name to get it to export.
Maybe somebody with some better PHP skills can find out why it isn't passing cookie or temp data info (supposedly has something to do with the php.ini settings from what Morgalm was told).
Also, I'd really "really" love it to be able to enter in items/costs via file instead of doing it on the fly (just makes it sooooo much easier during the raids).
It'd also be really nice if you could set some section of names/ranks to not export
For example we have bank/alt info that are always zero, and don't want them imported. So now we export, manually edit the file and yank out the ones we don't want shown in the dkp pool via addon.
Just to note, on the morgexport page (the modified one you sent me) does not work without changing the DKP to DKP1. This has been the whole problem I've been having, was that 1 not being there on the export.