* Tweak ML detection
* Add autoswitch to FFA for Vashj P2 and switch back for P3
* Removed DKPInfo.lua file for default
* Fixed missing overbid value on BidWar resend
* Allowed minimum bid to be set for BidWar
* Added % TAKE by request (if % DKP and winner voted TAKE he gets the item for base cost)
Note: % TAKE will not work properly if you close the bid summary tablet BEFORE giving the item to the winner.
The ML thing for Vashj is great (bigwigs_vashffa for example does the same). Any chance you can make it tie in to do group loot on the waves and back to ML on the bosses in Hyjal? :d
I'm not sure which one it was, I removed a lot of addons or replaced them with different ones that were working better with 2.4
The only problem I have with the wait list, is we don't use raid start, run or over time. We award points and attendance on boss kill, so each event that has a boss in it is where they would need to be thrown in.
I finally got it back, there was some other mod jacking it up.
After yanking all my stuff out and only installing the bare minimums it started working.
However, I was interested in finding out how it did the wait list thing.
Does it add the points in some hidden way, what exactly does it adjust?
Is there a way to have the people on the wait list injected into the raid to show what events they were on wait for instead of just bumping their points?
There are no adjustments I can see/find, just the points being changed.
This makes it hard to track what nights/events people were counted for, and when people claim they didn't get points for events they were sitting out on it's impossible to verify they were on the point list
Don't undertand what you mean by not exporting the eqdkpsite/pool? If you are manually editing something that is probably the problem. I really need to see your SV file and your dkpinfo.lua file.
You did try clearing the raid database right?
Haven't uploaded the fix yet.
I type in the data, as I always have and hit export but it does not export the right info.
It leaves one field set to EQDKP no matter what. If I don't edit the file, the mod gives nothing but errors whenever I try to do 'anything' with it about the pool not being found.
I clear the SV file every time I upgrade, I'll run it tomorrow clean and send you over everything after we're done.
Export, load up the game, it says it can't find eqdkp, even though it isn't set to that. It's set to my pool correctly.
The export isn't exporting the right eqdkpsite/pool though so i have to manually get that changed or nothing works.
When i try to export it still gives me the error
MorgDKP-6.54\DKPTracer.lua:186:attempt to concatenate field 'eqdkp' (a nil value)