I'm working on the position issue and item support (can't decide as of now if only to add potions and thistle tea or every item which would require some sort of grouping :( ). Which would most of you find more usefull ?
As for spells like cold blood and natures swiftness I haven't decided on how to fix that :( (I welcome every idea on how to do this as I'm new to Ace I don't what's possible and what not).
I finally got arround to rewrite CDT and here's what I got so far.
It's not complete yet just something i put together in a few hours.
What it does:
Well basically it's doing the same thing oCD or the old version of CDT does which is showing a bar for skills that are cooling down.
The reason i rewrote CDT is because it was bloated. And the reason I didn't use oCD was that I don't use any of the supported ActionBar addons.
CDT-2.0 is using SpellStatus to determine which spell just cast and then shows a bar if the spell has a CD.
A big advantage of this method is, that you don't get multiple bars if skills share a CD (e.g. Frost/Fire Ward) but only one bar for the skill you used.
I also added a function to reset bars if you use Preparation or Cold Snap so it's more usable for Rogues/Mages.
I don't know if pet cds will show up as I have no char to test this but if SpellStatus triggers on pet spell casts it should work.
Credits to Sole for HostelBar where I got most of the AceConsole and CandyBar stuff and to Haste for oCD where I got the SpellBook parser ;) (I really hope you don't mind me using parts of your code).
- Updated all Libraries (and therefore hopefully fixed the anchor bug; also included a new SpellStatusLib
which should improve spell detection)
- Added Combustion to delayed spells
- Updated SpellStatusLib (now handles "on next swing" attacks correctly)
- some bug fixes and minor code optimizations
- localisation issue fixed (should now actually work with every client BabbleLib supports)
- yet another attempt to fix the item cd issue
- bug with item cds fixed
- MikSBT support
- added several bar textures
- added option to set font size on alerts and bars
- option to send alerts to SCT Message frame
- revamped slash commands (clearer structure)
- added inventory item cooldowns
- added zhCN locale (thx to q09q09) although it now needs a few more translations
- added Item support (needs testing)
- added the spells Kir listed to the delayed spells list
- Another attempt to fix the positioning issue
- added Alerts
- attempt to fix delayed spells such as Cold Blood, Nature's Swiftness and so on
- fixed bargrowth option