I had the Curse Client, LibSlash and ISAssist installed and working fine about a week ago. Then I messed everything up.
An update came out for ISAssist which would say "I am dead" and "I am alive" when the leader of a group had set the tracker and put his/her self in the tracker. I didn't know that at the time and went to the menu and unclicked everything to get it to stop spamming a scenario group one day.
For awhile it was working on all but my main character. The one I was on when I unchecked everything.
I've tried to uninstall and reinstall both manually and using the curse client.
Now nothing works on any of my characters. When I type /addon I get a message saying it is an unknown command.
I simply don't know what else to try.
Edit: Well, I guess I did know what else to try because it is working now.
I went to war directory and renamed my interface folder. Then to user/interface/all characters and deleted the curse profiler and addons that were showing up in that folder.
I then opened the curse client and had it refresh all the addons that I had previously installed and it seems to all be working fine now.