I noticed that the "Changes" tab on curse.com displays my repository's revision history. Is there a way I can edit that so it's a bit more user-friendly? Does that tab interact with the Pages system like the "Description" tab uses the "main" page? Thanks.
Thanks! I knew it was something simple. For anyone else that had a hard time finding this:
1. Go to your project's main site on CurseForge
2. Click on the link "Files"
3. Click on the file that corresponds to the release you want to edit
4. Click on the "Actions:" drop-down box
5. Select "Edit file"
6. Update the "Change Log" text box
7. Click "Save Changes"